Cooking Fire in San Antonio, TX
This fire damage in San Antonio, Texas was the result of a cooking fire. Notice the extent of the fire damage; the smoke created smoke webs in the corner under the shelving, the countertops and the sink were covered in a deep black soot. The after picture was taken shortly after incident. In the after picture, take note of the countertops and sink that are now back to their preloss condition. The smoke webs are also absent from beneath the cabinet in the after picture and the home is paint ready. SERVPRO of Olmos Park is here to help with the knowledge and professionalism you need after a home fire.